Monday, June 1, 2015

Meals from around the web

Trying a few new meals this month and am putting them all in one easy-to-find place.

Creamy grilled chicken piccata

Sourdough sugar cookies

Zucchini and leek soup -- this was a good soup! I didn't add the potato (we can't eat nightshade family foods right now) and didn't have any un-soured cream. So we just used cheese instead.

Chicken avocado burritos  --Very good! Just takes a little bit of time! I made tortillas this time...next time I think using the ones from Costco or something would help. Oh- I also cooked them in lard.

Slow cooker artichoke dip  --We have made this before and love it! I used the jarred artichokes from Trader Joes, and since they are already seasoned, I don't add the leek soup mix. I also didn't add the lemon and it was just fine.

Creamy chicken, mushroom and wild rice soup   -- this was so yummy! The kids weren't as found, but hubby and I really liked it!

One pot paleo chicken stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment