Monday, September 13, 2010

Breakfast and Snack time!

Breakfasts and snacks are meals that I really try hard to make myself. I don't like the store packaged 'snacks' and I'm not a cereal every morning kind of girl. I like a little variety and homemade yumminess in my day. And then, with two kids in school and having to be out of the house by 7:40 each morning, having breakfast already made makes our mornings go even smoother. So this week I am making:


Breakfasts


Breakfast cupcakes (from weelicious.com)
and
Carrot pancakes (from weelicious.com)


Snacks

Homemade graham crackers (from heavenlyhomemaker.com)
and
Carrot snack sticks (from weelicious.com)



I am so excited to get started on these little meals!!

*I'll update you on what we think of these recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment